Thursday, December 07, 2006

Tour de France in my Underpants

I know this is utterly shameless self-promotion and very loosely related to cycling, but I figured I could abuse the Babble blog just once to promote my wife Frances England's award-winning children's CD, Fascinating Creatures and announce the release of her first music video "Tricycle" (title of this post is from the song).

This little home-spun independent effort has gotten some incredible press in spite of its humble origins. If you are interested please check out my latest update on my personal blog or the Frances England website.

Fascinating Creatures makes a great gift to any parents of small children. Think: music for kids that grown-ups can appreciate as well.

Happy Holidays from the England-Funke household.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tour de france in my underpants: weird euphemism for bad saddle sores?

5:46 PM  
Blogger maleonardphi said...

Yup, picked up a couple copies for the holidays. If my niece and nephew like it, and grow up crossdressing and grabbing money out of beer cans, I'll blame you and give my brother your number. Hopefully I'll get them on their tricycles next year at one of the Surf City kiddie cross races.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Dave Carr said...

Funke- I gotta call you out, this is straight up spam. If it was a song about cyclocross maybe, but this ain't.

And this after you had the nerve to accuse me of shilling Camelbak in my post where I simply encouraged folks to drink!

Shame, shame!!!

9:00 AM  
Blogger funkdaddy said...

I don't deny that it's completely and utterly shameless...

now shut up and buy a copy.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home